AIP Healing Power Green Soup
Updated: Apr 16, 2019
· 50 oz (1.5 L) bone broth *If I can't make my own, I grab some from my trusted butcher or Pete's Paleo
· 2 cups organic broccolette or broccolini chopped
· 2 organic zucchini
· 2 cups organic kale (overflowing)
· Large handful organic parsley
· Large handful organic cilantro
· Salt & garlic powder to taste
1. Place the broth in a medium pot and heat on medium heat.
2. Chop the vegetables and add to the pot.
3. Allow to simmer for about 10 minutes until the veggies are soft & cooked
4. Add the soup to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth.
Bone broth? Its all the rage now right? Why?? It is rich in minerals that support the immune system and contains healing compounds like collagen, glutamine, glycine and proline. Fun fact* The collagen in bone broth heals your gut lining and reduces intestinal inflammation. (aka leaky gut)
Not to mention, this super delish soup is jam packed full of vitamins, fiber and a bunch of minerals. It'll help regulate your digestive system, detox and alkalize. Enjoy!
Brianna, Holistic Healing Fit Club